Welcome back to Origins, please make sure you vote for us by clicking <a href="https://ori-gin.forumotion.com/h3-vote-for-origins">here</a>
Welcome back to Origins, please make sure you vote for us by clicking <a href="https://ori-gin.forumotion.com/h3-vote-for-origins">here</a>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

My RSPS Models

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Codes
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

My RSPS Models Empty
PostSubject: My RSPS Models   My RSPS Models EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 am

I wanted to start off with this RuneScape/Jagex Model that I found while dumping from, I believe it was the First days of Dungeoneering, so I can't remember what revision it would be, I'd have to say in the 600 around 604 or so. I thought this was a pretty sick model other then the ring, and yet Jagex still proceeded with the ring Lol.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This next one I wouldn't classify as a model, but rather a interface. I created this one when I was on one of my friends server, and I helped make the Action Buttons for the Pures and other starters to work and give money and items.

This model was actually requested from one of my old server players and I thought Hey, why not give it a try. Although it's really shitty and took me less then a few hours to complete it, color it, and animate it, I thought this one was a really good one far from any of my others i've ever attempted to make. I also was going to make Zamorak Scimmy, Guthix Scimmy, And Armadyl Scimmy, but I never got around to it.

This was another model that was requested, and I actually had the Sigel sent in from one of my players for me to put onto a spirit shields. Then after animating, making it transparent, etc, it was eventually added into the server and became one of the most popular items.

So this is my last model, Rainbow Dragon Claws. There's nothing really special about this model besides it being recolored, but I thought it was pretty sick looking, so I kept it.

So, Comment on what you like, what could have been improved, etc. And if anyone wants I can always attempt to make those other Scimitars.

PS: I know that some of the pictures are really shitty, but try to make the best out of them. I did what I could with the shitty program at the time.

- Codes

Back to top Go down
Bawsy Like Andreas
Captain
Captain
Bawsy Like Andreas

My RSPS Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RSPS Models   My RSPS Models EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:50 am

liking that color of spirit shield, as well as the god scimitars if they were added to the correct god as a drop it would be kind of sweet as a custom like a 1 handed gs with no spec or something?
Back to top Go down
Codes
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

My RSPS Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RSPS Models   My RSPS Models EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 am

Bawsy Like Andreas wrote:
liking that color of spirit shield, as well as the god scimitars if they were added to the correct god as a drop it would be kind of sweet as a custom like a 1 handed gs with no spec or something?

Yeah, that would be pretty sweet.
But then again the sword would have a ton of glitches.

And I don't have the Model or Ints anymore so Razz
Back to top Go down
Bawsy Like Andreas
Captain
Captain
Bawsy Like Andreas

My RSPS Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RSPS Models   My RSPS Models EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm

ahh right, could have fixed the glitches but i see you don't have them no more no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My RSPS Models Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RSPS Models   My RSPS Models Empty

Back to top Go down

My RSPS Models
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Show Off-
Jump to: