Welcome back to Origins, please make sure you vote for us by clicking <a href="https://ori-gin.forumotion.com/h3-vote-for-origins">here</a>
Welcome back to Origins, please make sure you vote for us by clicking <a href="https://ori-gin.forumotion.com/h3-vote-for-origins">here</a>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

tarman33 at it again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesk
Sergeant
Sergeant
jamesk

tarman33 at it again Empty
PostSubject: tarman33 at it again   tarman33 at it again EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] look! he told me if i said one more thing id get banned i went "ding dong" he banned me and connor clearly stated no ip stuff and he tried to ip mute me.
he banned this acc for saying ding dong the witch is dead ask codes!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jamaaaaa
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: acc banned (tarman again most likely and not sorry if it aint)   tarman33 at it again EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] he threatned to ip ban me as he clearly says it is a threat and he muted codey because "he is me" when hes not so he is abusing.
Back to top Go down
superjaniter
Sergeant Grade 1
Sergeant Grade 1

PostSubject: Re: tarman33 at it again   tarman33 at it again EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Yet you still flamed multiple times and you were warned....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dont try to get around it... you flamed he asked u to stop. so he muted you, so you got on many accounts and flammed everyone on the server and said u were gunna quit
dont try to blame it on tar it was your fault take the punishment

<3 Super

Troll
Back to top Go down
Bawsy Like Andreas
Captain
Captain
Bawsy Like Andreas

PostSubject: Re: tarman33 at it again   tarman33 at it again EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:33 pm

im on a diff computer now but as evidence i was there and saw the hole thing so idk what your trying to prove here james lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tarman33 at it again   tarman33 at it again Empty

Back to top Go down

tarman33 at it again
Page 1 of 1